Week 1 History
We have had 3 full seasons of stat keeping. Now that Week 1 is over. I have a chance to show you guys the top 10 best weeks in Week 1.... Just to show you how you matched up to other teams in the past.
1. Dalton 638---2017
2. Danny 610---2018
3. Matt 609---2016
4. Duke 602---2017
5. Matt 598---2017
.. Kapper 598---2017
.. Nathan 598---2015
8. Ritter 594---2017
9. Eric 593---2016
10. Gher 578---2018
Week 1 league average's over the past years.
2015 = 494
2016 = 520
2017 = 563
2018 = 541
Not much to say about the league averages, just wanted to show you guys.
We had 35 guys score 30 + points this past week. This next chart shows you how many of them players were in each of our match ups.
Ritter and Dalton = 4 (All Dalton)
Eric and Danny = 5
Duke and Todd = 9
Nate and Matt = 6
Gher and Kapper = 11
Power Rankings
1. Danny 1-0
2. Gher 1-0
3. Nathan 1-0
4. Kapper 1-0
5. Dalton 1-0
6. Duke 0-1
7. Matt 0-1
8. Todd 0-1
9. Eric 0-1
10. Ritter 0-1
Total Plays and Play Average's
1. Nathan 29---19.7
2. Gher 30---19.2
3. Danny 32---19.0
4. Duke 31---17.9
5. Todd 29---17.6
6. Kapper 33---17.1
7. Dalton 34---16.6
8. Matt 34---15.1
9. Eric 33---14.8
10. Ritter 30---14.8
Top 10 Plays in A Day
1. Davis 48 wk1
2. Vucevic 47 wk1
.. GA 47 wk1
4. Lebron 46 wk1
5. GA 43 wk1
.. Whiteside 43 wk1
7. GA 41 wk1
.. Capela 41 wk1
9. Davis 40 wk1
10. Cousins 38 wk1
M. Gasol 38 wk1
Top 10 Weeks by a Player
1. GA 132
Well we waited many months for this past week to arrive and now its over. On to week 2 for more fireworks and drama.... Drama? Yea drama, week 1 saw several players go down and few who wont be back for this season. The most highlighted being Gordon Hayward and if you are in my league and have not heard about Hayward yet then perhaps fantasy sports just isn't for you, so I wont get into any more Hayward talk for awhile. Just have to move past it and hope for the best for the guy and also the one's who owned him in fantasy.
I want to be the first one to say it, that way you guys can feel free to raz me or say anything else that you may want to in the group text lol. But I made a huge blunder not taking GA first! The guy has yet to score under 41 fantasy points in 3 games so far and though it is nice to own Harden, I feel I messed up not taking GA. And it also did not help that I drafted a poor team lol.... But do not think I am giving up after week 1. No No No No! I will push on and make the best with what I got. But a win does not seem imminent this week as I am playing Todd and his team of White Rhinos.
The closest match of the week was Kapper and Gher. The match came down to the last game and the last quarter. Kapper still had the lead going into the final quarter but just could not hold on. Great match guys!
Last week as a group we used 39/60 acquisitions... That is not bad at all since it was week 1 and it is hard to drop guys. 4 teams maximized there plays by using all of there acquisitions. Duke! Who beat Todd, used 0 acquisitions while averaging 17.9 a play... Duke is new to the league so I am curious to see how his strategy plays out down the road. Will he be a guy who uses his acquisitions or will he let the players he owns do all the talking?
WEEK 2 Match Ups
and there play Avg
#8 Todd 17.6
vs
#10 Ritter 14.8
---------------------------
#6 Duke 17.9
vs
#9 Eric 14.8
-------------------------
#1 Danny 19.0
vs
#3 Nathan 19.7
-------------------------
#7 Matt 15.1
vs
#2 Gher 19.2
----------------------
#5 Dalton 16.6
vs
#4 Kapper 17.1
---------------------------
CHECK OUT THE POLL FOR THIS WEEK'S MATCH UP QUESTION
2. Gher 1-0
3. Nathan 1-0
4. Kapper 1-0
5. Dalton 1-0
6. Duke 0-1
7. Matt 0-1
8. Todd 0-1
9. Eric 0-1
10. Ritter 0-1
Total Plays and Play Average's
1. Nathan 29---19.7
2. Gher 30---19.2
3. Danny 32---19.0
4. Duke 31---17.9
5. Todd 29---17.6
6. Kapper 33---17.1
7. Dalton 34---16.6
8. Matt 34---15.1
9. Eric 33---14.8
10. Ritter 30---14.8
Top 10 Plays in A Day
1. Davis 48 wk1
2. Vucevic 47 wk1
.. GA 47 wk1
4. Lebron 46 wk1
5. GA 43 wk1
.. Whiteside 43 wk1
7. GA 41 wk1
.. Capela 41 wk1
9. Davis 40 wk1
10. Cousins 38 wk1
M. Gasol 38 wk1
Top 10 Weeks by a Player
1. GA 132
Well we waited many months for this past week to arrive and now its over. On to week 2 for more fireworks and drama.... Drama? Yea drama, week 1 saw several players go down and few who wont be back for this season. The most highlighted being Gordon Hayward and if you are in my league and have not heard about Hayward yet then perhaps fantasy sports just isn't for you, so I wont get into any more Hayward talk for awhile. Just have to move past it and hope for the best for the guy and also the one's who owned him in fantasy.
I want to be the first one to say it, that way you guys can feel free to raz me or say anything else that you may want to in the group text lol. But I made a huge blunder not taking GA first! The guy has yet to score under 41 fantasy points in 3 games so far and though it is nice to own Harden, I feel I messed up not taking GA. And it also did not help that I drafted a poor team lol.... But do not think I am giving up after week 1. No No No No! I will push on and make the best with what I got. But a win does not seem imminent this week as I am playing Todd and his team of White Rhinos.
The closest match of the week was Kapper and Gher. The match came down to the last game and the last quarter. Kapper still had the lead going into the final quarter but just could not hold on. Great match guys!
Last week as a group we used 39/60 acquisitions... That is not bad at all since it was week 1 and it is hard to drop guys. 4 teams maximized there plays by using all of there acquisitions. Duke! Who beat Todd, used 0 acquisitions while averaging 17.9 a play... Duke is new to the league so I am curious to see how his strategy plays out down the road. Will he be a guy who uses his acquisitions or will he let the players he owns do all the talking?
WEEK 2 Match Ups
and there play Avg
#8 Todd 17.6
vs
#10 Ritter 14.8
---------------------------
#6 Duke 17.9
vs
#9 Eric 14.8
-------------------------
#1 Danny 19.0
vs
#3 Nathan 19.7
-------------------------
#7 Matt 15.1
vs
#2 Gher 19.2
----------------------
#5 Dalton 16.6
vs
#4 Kapper 17.1
---------------------------
CHECK OUT THE POLL FOR THIS WEEK'S MATCH UP QUESTION
No comments:
Post a Comment