Wednesday, October 25, 2017

NBA Projections 10/25

I enjoy making NBA projections for our teams since they don't give us projections like football does. I wont be able to do this every day until later in season but I had time this morning so I wanted to show you guys what I project your players....  This is just my opinion, based on player averages and there nightly match ups. I give myself a 2 point buffer zone when looking back to see how many projections I got right. So if I project a guy 20 and he scored some were between 18-22 then I got that projection right..... I did this last year and found that I get about 20% right. So lets see how tonight looks.....

Ritter
Jackson  16
Harden  25
Richardson  13
Embiid  24
Smith jr  14
Harris  12
Chandler  17
Total = 121


Todd
Curry  29
Gordon  15
Covington  18
Thompson  13
Drummond  24
Saric  9
Bayless  14
Jefferson  10
Total = 133

Score Projection
Todd  321
Ritter  315
--------------------------------------

Duke
Westbrook  32
DeRozan 17
Green  18
Love  25
B.Lopez  17
Conley  18
P.Gasol  15
T.Harris  18
Total  = 160

Eric
Murray  18
Russell  18
Jokic  24
Olynyk  17
Rubio  18
Chriss  16
Total  = 111

Score Projection
Duke  294
Eric   396
-------------------------------------

Danny
Booker  17
Barton  16
LeVert  12
Howard  22
Simmons  23
Wade  8
Ingles  13
Total  = 111

Nathan
Wall  22
Thompson  19
Hollis-Jefferson  14
Aldridge  22
Gobert  26
M.Gasol  21
Oladipo  22
Gortat  21
Total  = 167

Score Projection
Danny  325
Nathan  404
-----------------------------------------

Matt
Lowry  18
Bradley  9
Durant  26
Mello  18
Adams  17
Dragic 17
Collison  17
Sabonis  20
Total  = 142

Gher
Butler Q   20
Porter jr  23
Kuzma  18
Johnson  16
Ennis III  16
Caldwell-Pope  14
Total  =  107


Score Projection
Matt  319
Gher  274
--------------------------------------

Dalton
Teague  13
Sefolosha  16
Lebron  40
Millsap  17
Kaminsky  17
Randle  17
Booker  16
Carroll  17
Total  =  170


Kapper
Walker  20
Beal  19
George  18
Ibaka  14
Capela  21
Towns  28
Wiggins  17
Ball  17
Total  =  154

Score Projection
Dalton  382
Kapper  298

No comments:

Post a Comment