Yesterdays Projections 10/36 = 27.7%
Lock Time = 6:00
Free Agents that went over 20 yesterday
20% of FAs were 20+ yesterday
Channing Frye 27
Doug McDermott 21
We have a full scale of plays today and honestly most if not all teams should have the best lineup they can put on the floor tonight. Some people will have to make tough decisions on who to sit on the bench. I know I have that problem tonight. But with that said. We have some of the highest projections for a night that I have ever made. I honestly hope to see 3 teams over 200 tonight. Maybe someone can approach the 230 plateau. And on a side note. If are plays stay over 50 then I don't think I can count them towards record weeks. Our most plays in a week is 50 by Nate. And that's all time record not just this year. But I do remember 2 years ago when the all-star weekend produced a few 50 play weeks and a 52. But last year the plays were pretty normal. So either my projections are high for this week or the NBA plays more games every other year at this time.
Channing Frye 27
Doug McDermott 21
We have a full scale of plays today and honestly most if not all teams should have the best lineup they can put on the floor tonight. Some people will have to make tough decisions on who to sit on the bench. I know I have that problem tonight. But with that said. We have some of the highest projections for a night that I have ever made. I honestly hope to see 3 teams over 200 tonight. Maybe someone can approach the 230 plateau. And on a side note. If are plays stay over 50 then I don't think I can count them towards record weeks. Our most plays in a week is 50 by Nate. And that's all time record not just this year. But I do remember 2 years ago when the all-star weekend produced a few 50 play weeks and a 52. But last year the plays were pretty normal. So either my projections are high for this week or the NBA plays more games every other year at this time.
PLAY PROJECTIONS
Ritter (48) 49 vs Dalton (50) 52
Eric (48) 49 vs Gher (46) 47
Deek (51) 50 vs Dane (49) 48
Nathan (51) 51 vs Kapper (51) 50
Matt (45) 44 vs Todd (49) 51
Ritter (48) 49 vs Dalton (50) 52
Eric (48) 49 vs Gher (46) 47
Deek (51) 50 vs Dane (49) 48
Nathan (51) 51 vs Kapper (51) 50
Matt (45) 44 vs Todd (49) 51
________________
Lowry 25
McCollom 20
Batum 22
Turner 18
Horford 20
Drummond 24
Millsap 20
Smart 14
Dalton has more plays and Ritter has higher average. So who would be leading after 2 days? Answer DALTON, he has a 11 point lead. And I hope he is savoring this all up because Ritter does not trail hardly ever and his player average is lowest it has been in 10 weeks. So if Dalton can stay on the gas then perhaps he will break the win streak of Ritter.
Record = 14-2
Player Avg = 19.7
Scoring Avg = 803
Point Differential = +1,925
Weeks over 700 = 13
Weeks over 800 = 11
#1 Ritter
Westbrook 31
Harden 32
Johnson 17
Griffin 29
Towns 32
Chandler 22
Holiday 20
Waiters 18
Westbrook 31
Harden 32
Johnson 17
Griffin 29
Towns 32
Chandler 22
Holiday 20
Waiters 18
---Total---201
--Scored--233
--Scored--233
Record = 10-6
Player Avg = 17.9
Scoring Avg = 741
Point Differential = +344
Weeks over 700 = 11
Weeks over 800 = 3
#2 DaltonLowry 25
McCollom 20
Batum 22
Turner 18
Horford 20
Drummond 24
Millsap 20
Smart 14
---Total---163
--Scored--104
Ritter 11---17.4
Dalton 13---15.6
Dalton has more plays and Ritter has higher average. So who would be leading after 2 days? Answer DALTON, he has a 11 point lead. And I hope he is savoring this all up because Ritter does not trail hardly ever and his player average is lowest it has been in 10 weeks. So if Dalton can stay on the gas then perhaps he will break the win streak of Ritter.
_____________________________
Record = 5-11
Player Avg = 17.0
Scoring Avg = 664
Point Differential = -867
Weeks over 700 = 5
Weeks over 800 = 2
#8 Eric
Teague 20
Korver 12
Mello 23
Dirk 16
Vucevic 22
Gasol 25
Lopez 20
Schroder 22
Korver 12
Mello 23
Dirk 16
Vucevic 22
Gasol 25
Lopez 20
Schroder 22
---Total---150
--Scored--199
Record = 3-13
Player Avg = 17.3
Scoring Avg = 668
Point Differential = -949
Weeks over 700 = 6
Weeks over 800 = 1
#10 Gher
Conley 22
GA 28
Harris 16
Porzingis 20
Howard 30
Rose 20
Thompson 17
Plumlee 10
What a close match we have here. Just 3 points separate these guys and I don't just mean there player average. I believe Eric has the better team so when it's line up for line up and your playing the best that you have, I have to believe Eric will pull away and extend the lead tonight. My projections do not give his lineup justice. I would say I think Eric needs to drop Korver and try and find a better play on the night but he has to have a SG. So unless a better one reveals himself, I guess Korver will have to do.
GA 28
Harris 16
Porzingis 20
Howard 30
Rose 20
Thompson 17
Plumlee 10
---Total---163
--Scored--160
Eric 11---14.6
Gher 11---14.3
______________________________
Record = 8-8
Player Avg = 18.0
Scoring Avg = 692
Point Differential = -407
Weeks over 700 = 8
Weeks over 800 = 4
#6 Deek
Walker 18
Mathews 18
MKG 17
Lebron 34
Adams 20
Booker 15
Jokic 35
Morris 18
Mathews 18
MKG 17
Lebron 34
Adams 20
Booker 15
Jokic 35
Morris 18
---Total---175
--Scored--156
Record = 5-11
Player Avg = 17.1
Scoring Avg = 638
Point Differential = -1,089
Weeks over 700 = 4
Weeks over 800 = 0
#9 Dane
Williams 15
Young 15
Barnes 17
Ranle 18
Davis 35
Dragic 23
Covington 17
Bledsoe 24
Williams 15
Young 15
Barnes 17
Ranle 18
Davis 35
Dragic 23
Covington 17
Bledsoe 24
---Total---164
--Scored--175
Deek 9---26.0
Dane 12---16.0
Dane you need better defense your brothers average is super high.
___________________
Record = 9-7
Player Avg = 18.0
Scoring Avg = 708
Point Differential = +360
Weeks over 700 = 9
Weeks over 800 = 3
#5 Nathan
Thomas 28
Hayward 25
George 24
Green 23
Gobert 25
Jordan 24
Thompson 20
Noel 21
Hayward 25
George 24
Green 23
Gobert 25
Jordan 24
Thompson 20
Noel 21
---Total---190
--Scored--146
Record = 9-7
Player Avg = 18.3
Scoring Avg = 703
Point Differential = +130
Weeks over 700 = 10
Weeks over 800 = 3
#4 Kapper
Hill 24
Yogi 15
Leonard 33
Saric 17
Favors 15
DeRozan 26
Cousins 33
Irving 20
Talk about a great H2H match for the night. Nate and Kapper have 2 of the highest projections I have ever made on a night. There player averages are below season average. So I think they will bump them right back up tonight. Here come the FIREWORKS!!!
Yogi 15
Leonard 33
Saric 17
Favors 15
DeRozan 26
Cousins 33
Irving 20
---Total---183
--Scored--106
Nathan 11---17.7
Kapper 13---16.6
__________________
Todd lowered his average by 4 points on the week last night but he still is dominating is buddy Matt. Todd is up 96 points, usually once you get your opponent down 100 it seems like there done for the week. So if Todd can extend the lead by just 4 more points tonight then perhaps he will get another win. But I would not count Matt out. If he is down 100 before all star break. Then watch him maneuver and make trades and the right acquisitions to have 60 plays on the week to try and over take Todd. It could happen!
Record = 11-5
Player Avg = 17.6
Scoring Avg = 718
Point Differential = +709
Weeks over 700 = 8
Weeks over 800 = 2
#3 Matt
Collison 15
Hardaway 20
Barnes 19
Whiteside 26
Dieng 20
Aldridge 19
Curry 25
Lillard 23
---Total---167
--Scored--127
--Scored--127
Record = 6-10
Player Avg = 17.1
Scoring Avg = 698
Point Differential = -156
Weeks over 700 = 7
Weeks over 800 = 1
#7 Todd
Rubio 21
Wiggins 23
Durant 27
Monroe 22
Valanciunas 19
Beverley 17
Barton 17
Olynyk 14
Wiggins 23
Durant 27
Monroe 22
Valanciunas 19
Beverley 17
Barton 17
Olynyk 14
---Total---160
--Scored--172
Matt 11---12.2
Todd 12---19.2
--Scored--172
Matt 11---12.2
Todd 12---19.2
No comments:
Post a Comment