Friday, February 3, 2017

Week 15, Friday

Yesterday's Projections 7/41 = 17%

Free Agents who scored over 20 Yesterday
% of players who went over 20 yesterday were FA's
Tarik Black  20


Player's who Crushed there Projection
Projection----Scored
Howard  26----46
Durant  27----36
Gortat 30----36
Hardaway  16----32
Capela  16----29
Ilyasova  17----29

After a 80 player day on Wednesday we knew Thursday would be low plays. We saw just half as many last night. But tonight should be another big play night. 
It was very nice to see that only one player in free agency scored 20 or more last night. Its always great to see these people scoring for our teams rather then the free agency pool. I am sure we wont be seeing a 7% anytime soon. Well maybe Sunday. But then we wont see it for awhile.

 I was feeling a little risky last night. So I offered James Harden to Nate for Isaiah Thomas and Rudy Gobert. He declined. And that is fine I was just curious on what i might be able to get for Harden. And honestly its probably best for me that he did say NO to the deal. Sometimes I just wonder if I could improve my team by trading Westbrook or Harden. But I usually come back to the answer of NO.

At the bottom of the page you will find your season averages over the last 3 years. As a group we are doing much better this year then in the past. But the averages are so lopsided that it makes me wonder if are players will start playing really bad here towards the end to bring are averages back down to earth.


Projected Plays on week/ Actual Plays on the Week
Ritter (43) 41   vs   Eric (39) 39
Dane  (46) 39    vs   Kapper  (41) 39
Gher  (39) 40    vs   Todd  (41) 39
Deek  (40) 38    vs   Matt  (42) 41
Dalton (42) 40  vs   Nathan  (39) 35
______________________________________________
#1 Ritter 12-2
Westbrook  32
Harden  31
Booker  17
Ibaka  19
Capela  17
Chandler  14
Towns  34
S.Curry  17
----Total----181
---Scored---236


#9 Eric  4-10 
Teague  26
Wade  25
Powell  18
Crowder  22
Zubac  10
Gasol  27
Vucevic  24
Lopez  21
----Total----173
---Scored---148

As I play Eric this week, I sit and wonder what is the greatest comeback in our league's history? This would be to hard for me to go back and find. But if you guys remember a great comeback then share it with me because I am curious..... Eric is down 202, if he came back and won then we would give #1 to him.

Ritter  21.2----877
Eric  14.0----674

_______________________________________________
#8 Dane 5-9
L.Williams  15
Randolph  16
Bledsoe  25
A.Gordon  13
Aminu  14
Patterson  11
----Total----94
---Scored---72

#4 Kapper  8-6
Parker  24
Cousins  34
E.Gordon  12
Smart  14
----Total----84
---Scored---95

Dane is doing very well at holding off Kapper. But Kapp is gaining ground and looks to gain more tonight. I think DeRozan and Gallinari will not play, so we will have to keep a close eye on them before tip off to see what there doing. If just one of them plays then Kapper will get a nice boost on the night.

Dane  15.4----654
Kapper  16.8----682

_______________________________________________
#10 Gher  3-11
Payton  14
Ga  28
Ariza  11
Harrell  17
Plumlee  19
T.Harris  17
Conley  22
Gibson  15
----Total----143
---Scored---129

#7  Todd  4-9
Beverley  15
Yogi  15
Wiggins  20
M.Morris  17
Monroe  20
Valanciunas  18
Rubio  20
Faried  17
----Total----142
---Scored---156

What a close one we have here. Gher up just 2 points but Todd is up 2 plays. This will most likely come down to Sunday. But tomorrow they both have 8 playing. So if one of them can have a big day then it could prove to hard to come back on Sunday. But as they sit right now. It would be Plumlee vs Valanciunas on Sunday. H2H for the win. Damn I hope you guys are tied going into Sunday because that would be awesome to watch. Sorry for wishing on my own satisfaction lol

Gher 18.8----720
Todd  17.0----719

________________________________________________
#6 Deek 7-7
Mathews  18
Fournier  14
Anderson  16
Adams  20
W.Chandler  16
T.Booker  15
Jokic  18
----Total----117
---Scored---141

#3 Matt  10-4
Jackson  16
Oladipo  16
H.Barnes  19
Dieng  20
Horford  25
Lillard  23
Pope  15
Russell  20
----Total----154
---Scored---103

I hate to speak it so soon but it appears that Matt can add another win to the win column for this week. Deek is down almost 2 points on player average and it does not look like he will be able to overcome this defeat. But I could be wrong. Deek has shown signs of high player averages at time. If he can get Jokic back by week end then perhaps he has a chance.

Deek  16.9----687
Matt  18.7----790

________________________________________________
#2 Dalton  9-5
Lowry  27
McCollum  22
T.Young  16
M.Turner  23
Drummond  24
Dirk  15
PJ Tucker  14
----Total----141
---Scored---127

#5 Nathan  8-6
Thomas  34
George  25
Clarkson  14
Jamical Green  13
----Total----86
---Scored---59

Only thing really good going for Nate tonight is that he should increase his player average. Even though Nate is ahead by 3 points on average, he is still one play down to Dalton and projected to lose by 6 plays. I have a feeling that Nathan will be needing to do a trade on Sunday for more plays if he wants a chance at beating Dalton this week. 

Dalton  16.4----725
Nathan  19.4----689
__________________________________

Averages over last 2 seasons and then this season
2015
1.Ritter-829--17.7 
2.Gher---752--17.5 
3.Andrew-701--17.4 
4.Eric---782--17.3 
5.Deek---821--16.9 
6.Nathan-762--16.5 
7.Dalton-752--16.3 
8.Todd---819--16.0 
9.Matt---804--16.0 
10.Micah-690--15.0 


2016
1.Eric---820---17.9 
2.Nathan-809---17.9 
3.Matt---816---17.5 
4.Kapper-769---17.3 
5.Ritter-850---17.2 
6.Dalton-820---16.5 
7.Trevor-748---16.5 
8.Todd---867---16.4 
9.Deek---837---16.4 
10.Gher--803---16.0 


2017
1.Ritter--571 = 19.3 
2.Kapper--541 = 18.5
3.Dalton--576 =18.1
4.Deek-----531 = 17.9 
5.Nathan--553 = 17.8 
6.Matt-----571 = 17.6 
7.Gher-----539 = 17.2 
8.Dane----519 = 17.2 
9.Eric----540 = 17.1 
10.Todd--569 = 16.9


2 comments: