🏀 Week 4 🏀
Last Week Projection Totals
1. Duke 16/42 = 38%
2. Eric 13/42 = 31%
3. Dalton 14/50 = 28%
4. Snider 12/46 = 26%
5. Todd 10/42 = 23%
6. Nathan 10/44 = 23%
7. Kapper 9/40 = 22%
8. Ritter 8/44 = 18%
.. Danny 8/44 = 18%
10. Gher 7/44 = 16%
11. Matt 5/44 = 11%
12. Steve 4/46 = 9%
Total Average = 21.4%
1. Duke 16/42 = 38%
2. Eric 13/42 = 31%
3. Dalton 14/50 = 28%
4. Snider 12/46 = 26%
5. Todd 10/42 = 23%
6. Nathan 10/44 = 23%
7. Kapper 9/40 = 22%
8. Ritter 8/44 = 18%
.. Danny 8/44 = 18%
10. Gher 7/44 = 16%
11. Matt 5/44 = 11%
12. Steve 4/46 = 9%
Total Average = 21.4%
Fantasy MVP Race
1.Embiid 365
2. Curry 325
3. Durant 322
4. Lebron 308
5. Lillard 277
2. Curry 325
3. Durant 322
4. Lebron 308
5. Lillard 277
Top 10 Plays In A Day
1. Jokic 65
2. Davis 53
3. Fox 52
4. Vucevic 50
.. Griffin 50
.. GA 50
7. Curry 48
8. Butler 45
.. Durrant 45
10. Lebron 44
2. Davis 53
3. Fox 52
4. Vucevic 50
.. Griffin 50
.. GA 50
7. Curry 48
8. Butler 45
.. Durrant 45
10. Lebron 44
Top 10 Best Days
1. Snider 199...wk1
2. Ritter 187...wk1
3. Ritter 185...wk1
4. Kapper 179...wk3
5. Matt 174...wk2
6. Dalton 173...wk2
7. Todd 172...wk1
8. Danny 171...wk2
9. Snider 167...wk1
10. Dalton 165...wk1
2. Ritter 187...wk1
3. Ritter 185...wk1
4. Kapper 179...wk3
5. Matt 174...wk2
6. Dalton 173...wk2
7. Todd 172...wk1
8. Danny 171...wk2
9. Snider 167...wk1
10. Dalton 165...wk1
Average Per Play
1. StevieB 117/ 17.9 -.1
2. Duke 108/ 17.6 -.2
3. Snider 117/ 17.3 +.1
4. Nathan 116/ 17.3 +.1
5. Ritter 115/ 17.3 -1.2
6. Dalton 122/ 16.9 -1.0
7. Kapper 111/ 16.9 +1.2
8. Gher 112/ 16.4 +.8
9. Danny 114/ 16.1 +1.2
10. Eric 105/ 16.0 -.1
11. Todd 111/ 15.2 -.5
12. Matt 112/ 15.1 -.6
Average Per Play On Season = 16.6
WEEK 3 Average Per Play
1. Kapper 40/ 19.2 = 769
2. Danny 44/ 18.1 = 799
3. Steve 46/ 17.8 = 821
4. Snider 46/ 17.5 = 806
5. Gher 44/ 17.5 = 773
6. Nathan 44/ 17.4 = 768
7.Duke 42/ 17.2 = 723
8. Eric 42/ 16.0 = 673
9.Dalton 50/ 15.5 = 775
10.Ritter 44/ 15.3 = 675
11. Todd 42/ 14.5 = 609
12. Matt 44/ 14.2 = 625
2. Duke 108/ 17.6 -.2
3. Snider 117/ 17.3 +.1
4. Nathan 116/ 17.3 +.1
5. Ritter 115/ 17.3 -1.2
6. Dalton 122/ 16.9 -1.0
7. Kapper 111/ 16.9 +1.2
8. Gher 112/ 16.4 +.8
9. Danny 114/ 16.1 +1.2
10. Eric 105/ 16.0 -.1
11. Todd 111/ 15.2 -.5
12. Matt 112/ 15.1 -.6
Average Per Play On Season = 16.6
WEEK 3 Average Per Play
1. Kapper 40/ 19.2 = 769
2. Danny 44/ 18.1 = 799
3. Steve 46/ 17.8 = 821
4. Snider 46/ 17.5 = 806
5. Gher 44/ 17.5 = 773
6. Nathan 44/ 17.4 = 768
7.Duke 42/ 17.2 = 723
8. Eric 42/ 16.0 = 673
9.Dalton 50/ 15.5 = 775
10.Ritter 44/ 15.3 = 675
11. Todd 42/ 14.5 = 609
12. Matt 44/ 14.2 = 625
↓Average Plays and Average Per Play↓
44.0-----16.6
44.0-----16.6
WEEK 4 POWER RANKINGS
1. StevieB 3-0...7969
2. Dalton 3-0...7724
Our pre season number one team is living up to the hype. Even though he is ranked number 2 he is still undefeated and loving his team right now. Several of us passed over on Lowry and it was Dalton who has been benefiting from it. And also, Dalton added McGee who has been the best FA add so far this season. And I also have to mention that he had 50 plays last week. That ties the record for most plays in a week with Nathan.
3. Nathan 3-0...7392
Our last undefeated team is Nathan and he has to be super happy that basketball is going because he really was having tough time this year in fantasy football. Happy to see that basketball is being nice to you so far Nate lol. But you do have the injury prone Gallinari and Irving so lets hope they can stay healthy and lead you to a great season and a playoff birth.
4. Snider 2-1...7112
Our 2nd and last new owner of the year is Andy. He and Steve have been outstanding so far this year. Actually to outstanding because combined they are 5-1 and ME who puts in a lot of work is 0-3 lmao but thats just how the cookie crumbles and I will work myself back into the mix. But right now Andy has a really great team and should be steady moving forward. But Andy loves to trade and I see a trade coming in his future.
5. Gher 2-1...6515
Our defending champion is off to a good start. Players like Lillard, Stein and Sabonis are playing much better then I thought they would. And that rookie kid Doncic is the real deal. If you get a chance to watch him play then DO. This euro kid has game. And I know it will already come down to him and Ayton for rookie of the year. My bet is on Ayton still though.
6. Danny 2-1...6423
Danny was lower in the rankings then he believed he should of been. But this week he jumps all the way to number 6. Danny's team is looking up a bit but with Leonard set to sit out one game in back to backs then that will certainly hold Danny's team back a bit... CARTER what in the hell happen to this guy! I went from giving him a 8 projection every night to now almost 20 projection. This Duke native is picking up his game and I myself am curious just how high he will fly.
7. Kapper 1-2...6065
Kapper always builds a solid foundation and this year is know different. Lead by Lebron, Drummond and Capela. But it is Ibaka who is making his name known as of lately. Kapper takes on the undefeated Nathan this week and I could see this match coming down to the wire. Last week we had 0 matches come down to the wire and this week I bet half the matches will be close. And this my friends will be the closest. Get your popcorn ready!
8. Ritter 0-3...5856
Based on all the numbers my team should be better then 0-3 but that's just the breaks. I doubt I go 0-20 but my first win can come anytime now. I have waited long enough thank you very much.... Davis and Love are hurt and Love is out 6 weeks. Davis is just DTD but has already missed 2 games. If my team is going to do well then I need his ass to be on the court.
9. Duke 0-3...5730
Walker, Aldridge, Durrant and Adams! I am surprised that Duke has not won a game yet but I am also surprised I havent won yet either so join the party. One of us will get a win this week. Hope its me Duke hahaha but maybe it will be Matt instead. But Duke has a good team and to my knowledge hasnt left anyone on the bench yet this year who was playing. So being 0-3 is just unlucky. Or maybe it is because you have the unlucky Mello on your team. Food for thought lol
10. Eric 1-2...5532
Eric is almost in Todd's boat. I see about 5 good players I like but the other guys are not so great. But Eric loves to trade so I am not worried about his team as much as I am for Todd's. Eric plays me this week so looks like he got lucky. A win should be right around the bin.... I believe Westbrooks average will go up and when that happens, Eric's team will start to take off.
11. Todd 1-2...5644
Who will Todd drop to add Harden so he can play today? That will be interesting to see. I bet it wont be Siakam who he added a week ago. Dude has been going crazy for the Raptors lately. But as I look over Todd's team I like a few of his guys like Jordan and Wall but other then that. Todd might have the most floaters out of anyone. And we know he has trouble trading so this could be a tough road once again for good ol Toddo
12. Matt 0-3...5147
Our last team this week is Matt but he wont be here long, I see another owner taking this slot next week, just hope that owner is not me. Matt's team could be tied to Towns, when he starts getting his average up then so will Matt's power ranking. But as of now he only has 2 guys averaging 20. That is fewest on any team. Middleton is at 19.7 so hes pretty damn close. Matt is a very active owner so I know he turn it around sooner then later.
With the most points scored in the league after 3 weeks, Stevie B is our number 1 team. Drafting 3 of the top players in fantasy sure helps out a lot. I bet Todd lost sleep last night trying to figure out how he will beat this team this week.
Our pre season number one team is living up to the hype. Even though he is ranked number 2 he is still undefeated and loving his team right now. Several of us passed over on Lowry and it was Dalton who has been benefiting from it. And also, Dalton added McGee who has been the best FA add so far this season. And I also have to mention that he had 50 plays last week. That ties the record for most plays in a week with Nathan.
3. Nathan 3-0...7392
Our last undefeated team is Nathan and he has to be super happy that basketball is going because he really was having tough time this year in fantasy football. Happy to see that basketball is being nice to you so far Nate lol. But you do have the injury prone Gallinari and Irving so lets hope they can stay healthy and lead you to a great season and a playoff birth.
4. Snider 2-1...7112
Our 2nd and last new owner of the year is Andy. He and Steve have been outstanding so far this year. Actually to outstanding because combined they are 5-1 and ME who puts in a lot of work is 0-3 lmao but thats just how the cookie crumbles and I will work myself back into the mix. But right now Andy has a really great team and should be steady moving forward. But Andy loves to trade and I see a trade coming in his future.
5. Gher 2-1...6515
Our defending champion is off to a good start. Players like Lillard, Stein and Sabonis are playing much better then I thought they would. And that rookie kid Doncic is the real deal. If you get a chance to watch him play then DO. This euro kid has game. And I know it will already come down to him and Ayton for rookie of the year. My bet is on Ayton still though.
6. Danny 2-1...6423
Danny was lower in the rankings then he believed he should of been. But this week he jumps all the way to number 6. Danny's team is looking up a bit but with Leonard set to sit out one game in back to backs then that will certainly hold Danny's team back a bit... CARTER what in the hell happen to this guy! I went from giving him a 8 projection every night to now almost 20 projection. This Duke native is picking up his game and I myself am curious just how high he will fly.
7. Kapper 1-2...6065
Kapper always builds a solid foundation and this year is know different. Lead by Lebron, Drummond and Capela. But it is Ibaka who is making his name known as of lately. Kapper takes on the undefeated Nathan this week and I could see this match coming down to the wire. Last week we had 0 matches come down to the wire and this week I bet half the matches will be close. And this my friends will be the closest. Get your popcorn ready!
8. Ritter 0-3...5856
Based on all the numbers my team should be better then 0-3 but that's just the breaks. I doubt I go 0-20 but my first win can come anytime now. I have waited long enough thank you very much.... Davis and Love are hurt and Love is out 6 weeks. Davis is just DTD but has already missed 2 games. If my team is going to do well then I need his ass to be on the court.
9. Duke 0-3...5730
Walker, Aldridge, Durrant and Adams! I am surprised that Duke has not won a game yet but I am also surprised I havent won yet either so join the party. One of us will get a win this week. Hope its me Duke hahaha but maybe it will be Matt instead. But Duke has a good team and to my knowledge hasnt left anyone on the bench yet this year who was playing. So being 0-3 is just unlucky. Or maybe it is because you have the unlucky Mello on your team. Food for thought lol
10. Eric 1-2...5532
Eric is almost in Todd's boat. I see about 5 good players I like but the other guys are not so great. But Eric loves to trade so I am not worried about his team as much as I am for Todd's. Eric plays me this week so looks like he got lucky. A win should be right around the bin.... I believe Westbrooks average will go up and when that happens, Eric's team will start to take off.
11. Todd 1-2...5644
Who will Todd drop to add Harden so he can play today? That will be interesting to see. I bet it wont be Siakam who he added a week ago. Dude has been going crazy for the Raptors lately. But as I look over Todd's team I like a few of his guys like Jordan and Wall but other then that. Todd might have the most floaters out of anyone. And we know he has trouble trading so this could be a tough road once again for good ol Toddo
12. Matt 0-3...5147
Our last team this week is Matt but he wont be here long, I see another owner taking this slot next week, just hope that owner is not me. Matt's team could be tied to Towns, when he starts getting his average up then so will Matt's power ranking. But as of now he only has 2 guys averaging 20. That is fewest on any team. Middleton is at 19.7 so hes pretty damn close. Matt is a very active owner so I know he turn it around sooner then later.
WEEK 4 PROJECTIONS
Ritter 0-3
Sexton 11
Hardaway 15
Hood 16
Mirotic 22
Davis 28
Vucevic 22
Wiggins 14
Eric 1-2
Westbrook 33
LaVine 21
Dotson 14
Harris 23
Robinson 15
Nance 14
Rubio 10
Evans 13
--------------------
Gher 2-1
George 22
Sabonis 21
Winslow 10
Duke 0-3
Temple 8
Randle 17
Dragic 16
Morris 17
Mello 16
Durant 30
Adams 20
Harris 16
--------------------
Dalton 3-0
Lowry 24
Clarkson 13
Hayward 16
Parker 16
Paul 25
Schroder 12
Danny 2-1
Murray 13
Mitchell 17
Richardson 17
Jackson 16
Leonard 24
Green 19
Carter 17
--------------------
Snider 2-1
Holiday 20
Oladipo 18
Ingles 13
Gordon 18
Gasol 17
Jokic 32
Horford 17
Thompson 15
Matt 0-3
Conley 19
Butler 26
Fournier 11
Vonleh 15
Towns 28
Turner 16
Williams 18
Marjanovic 8
--------------------
Todd 1-2
Payne 16
Holiday 12
Crowder 15
Lyles 12
Favors 14
Whiteside 20
Siakam 17
Steve 3-0
Ausustin 14
Grant 14
Griffin 27
Harrell 13
Curry 31
Hill 13
Gibson 15
-------------------
Nathan 3-0
Irving 19
Tatum 17
Gallinari 21
Gobert 28
Kanter 21
Young 14
Mack 15
Kapper 1-2
Thompson 16
McGruder 14
Ibaka 18
Drummond 22
Capela 23
Millsap 17
Bogdanovic 12
--------------------
Ritter 0-3
Sexton 11
Hardaway 15
Hood 16
Mirotic 22
Davis 28
Vucevic 22
Wiggins 14
Eric 1-2
Westbrook 33
LaVine 21
Dotson 14
Harris 23
Robinson 15
Nance 14
Rubio 10
Evans 13
--------------------
Gher 2-1
George 22
Sabonis 21
Winslow 10
Duke 0-3
Temple 8
Randle 17
Dragic 16
Morris 17
Mello 16
Durant 30
Adams 20
Harris 16
--------------------
Dalton 3-0
Lowry 24
Clarkson 13
Hayward 16
Parker 16
Paul 25
Schroder 12
Danny 2-1
Murray 13
Mitchell 17
Richardson 17
Jackson 16
Leonard 24
Green 19
Carter 17
--------------------
Snider 2-1
Holiday 20
Oladipo 18
Ingles 13
Gordon 18
Gasol 17
Jokic 32
Horford 17
Thompson 15
Matt 0-3
Conley 19
Butler 26
Fournier 11
Vonleh 15
Towns 28
Turner 16
Williams 18
Marjanovic 8
--------------------
Todd 1-2
Payne 16
Holiday 12
Crowder 15
Lyles 12
Favors 14
Whiteside 20
Siakam 17
Steve 3-0
Ausustin 14
Grant 14
Griffin 27
Harrell 13
Curry 31
Hill 13
Gibson 15
-------------------
Nathan 3-0
Irving 19
Tatum 17
Gallinari 21
Gobert 28
Kanter 21
Young 14
Mack 15
Kapper 1-2
Thompson 16
McGruder 14
Ibaka 18
Drummond 22
Capela 23
Millsap 17
Bogdanovic 12
--------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment