🏀Week 3 Projections 🏀
and a little more
This year I will be keeping track of how well I project everyone's teams each week. I used to just do it nightly and not keep track of it weekly but now I figured I might as well show it just in case anyone was curious. So listed below is the Last Week Projection Totals...The Fantasy MVP race is early but if you see a guy that's on that list and he also just happens to be on your team then be happy as hell!....One of the first things you will see listed below is just a small list I came up with of our top 10 un drafted best players. The guys we missed if you would.... I know I have a lot of stats and things to look at. Hopefully you enjoy all of it because I like putting it together for you guys on Mondays... And keep in mind that on my projections I am always aiming for 20% right. So if the number is higher or lower then you will know how much I failed that week or succeeded.
Best Free Agent Pick Up
1. McGruder 22.2
2. McGee 21.3
3. Rondo 21.0
4. Bjelica 20.7
5. Harrell 18.8
6. Dedmond 17.5
7. M.Morris 16.7 Bos
8. Oubre 16.6
9. Bazemore 16.6
10. M.Morris 15.0 Was
and a little more
This year I will be keeping track of how well I project everyone's teams each week. I used to just do it nightly and not keep track of it weekly but now I figured I might as well show it just in case anyone was curious. So listed below is the Last Week Projection Totals...The Fantasy MVP race is early but if you see a guy that's on that list and he also just happens to be on your team then be happy as hell!....One of the first things you will see listed below is just a small list I came up with of our top 10 un drafted best players. The guys we missed if you would.... I know I have a lot of stats and things to look at. Hopefully you enjoy all of it because I like putting it together for you guys on Mondays... And keep in mind that on my projections I am always aiming for 20% right. So if the number is higher or lower then you will know how much I failed that week or succeeded.
Best Free Agent Pick Up
1. McGruder 22.2
2. McGee 21.3
3. Rondo 21.0
4. Bjelica 20.7
5. Harrell 18.8
6. Dedmond 17.5
7. M.Morris 16.7 Bos
8. Oubre 16.6
9. Bazemore 16.6
10. M.Morris 15.0 Was
Last Week Projection Totals
1. Steve 16/39 = 41%
2. Matt 13/40 = 33%
3. Kapper 11/40 = 28%
4. Danny 9/35 = 26%
5. Ritter 9/39 = 23%
6. Gher 9/42 = 21%
7. Eric 7/34 = 21%
8. Nathan 7/41 = 17%
9. Dalton 6/39 = 15%
10. Snider 6/39 = 15%
11. Todd 4/36 = 11%
12. Duke 4/36 = 11%
Fantasy MVP Race
1. Durrant 234
2. Curry 225
3. Embiid 207
4. Lebron 203
5. Walker 193
2. Curry 225
3. Embiid 207
4. Lebron 203
5. Walker 193
Top 10 Plays In A Day
1. Jokic 65
2. Davis 53
3. Vucevic 50
.. Griffin 50
.. GA 50
6. Curry 48
7. Butler 45
.. Durrant 45
9. Lebron 44
10. Durrant 43
2. Davis 53
3. Vucevic 50
.. Griffin 50
.. GA 50
6. Curry 48
7. Butler 45
.. Durrant 45
9. Lebron 44
10. Durrant 43
Top 10 Best Days
1. Snider 199...wk1
2. Ritter 187...wk1
3. Ritter 185...wk1
4. Matt 174...wk2
5. Dalton 173...wk2
6. Todd 172...wk1
7. Danny 171...wk2
8. Snider 167...wk1
9. Dalton 165...wk1
10. Nathan 164...wk1
2. Ritter 187...wk1
3. Ritter 185...wk1
4. Matt 174...wk2
5. Dalton 173...wk2
6. Todd 172...wk1
7. Danny 171...wk2
8. Snider 167...wk1
9. Dalton 165...wk1
10. Nathan 164...wk1
Average Per Play
1. Ritter 71/ 18.5 -.9
2. StevieB 71/ 18.0 -.1
3. Dalton 72/ 17.9 +.4
4. Duke 66/ 17.8 -1.3
5. Nathan 72/ 17.2 -1.0
6. Snider 71/ 17.2 -3.1
7. Eric 63/ 16.1 -.9
8. Kapper 71/ 15.7 +1.8
9. Todd 69/ 15.7 -.4
10. Matt 68/ 15.7 -.1
11. Gher 68/ 15.6 0.0
12. Danny 70/ 14.9 +1.4
WEEK 2 Average Per Play
1. Dalton 39/ 18.2
2. Steve 39/ 18.0
3. Ritter 39/ 17.7
4. Kapper 40/ 17.1
5. Duke 36/ 16.8
6. Nathan 41/ 16.5
7. Danny 35/ 16.3
8. Gher 42/ 15.6
9. Matt 40/ 15.6
10. Todd 36/ 15.2
11. Snider 39/ 14.6
12. Eric 34/ 14.4
↓Average Plays and Avearage Per Play↓
38.3-----16.3
2. Steve 39/ 18.0
3. Ritter 39/ 17.7
4. Kapper 40/ 17.1
5. Duke 36/ 16.8
6. Nathan 41/ 16.5
7. Danny 35/ 16.3
8. Gher 42/ 15.6
9. Matt 40/ 15.6
10. Todd 36/ 15.2
11. Snider 39/ 14.6
12. Eric 34/ 14.4
↓Average Plays and Avearage Per Play↓
38.3-----16.3
WEEK 3 POWER RANKINGS
(Brought to you by Crayola, Where the white one never gets used)
Congrats to Dalton on getting another win and the most points scored in the week. You now moved up to a tie for 5th for all time most weeks with top score. I use a formula for the power rankings. This year I buffered that formula up a bit to add in our player averages which I feel are very important stat. I myself am 0-2 but have had most points scored in league and had most points scored against me and also have highest player average. So that is why I am ahead of several 1-1 teams. But looks like Kevin Love could be out for a while. So in all honesty, I probably should be 8th if not worst.
1. Dalton 2-0...56012. StevieB 2-0...5566
3. Nathan 2-0...5223
4. Snider 1-1...4832
5. Ritter 0-2...4528
6. Gher 1-1...4294
7. Kapper 1-1...4285
8. Todd 1-1...4266
9. Duke 0-2...4222
10. Danny 1-1 4187
11. Eric 1-1 4031
12. Matt 0-2...3813
WEEK 3 PROJECTIONS
Ritter
Smith 11
Hardaway 17
Bjelica 17
Mirotic 23
Jones 8
Davis 31 Q
Rondo 17
Olynyk 13
Gher
Lillard 33
Doncic 16
Kuzma 16
Sabonis 20
Stein 19
Brogdon 13
Moore 12
Collins 15
--------------------
--------------------
Eric
LaVine 22
Simmons 26
Davis 13
Wiggins 15 QPowell 16
Dedmon 18
Dalton
Lowry 26
Russell 15
LeVert 15
GA 32 Q
McGee 19Parker 15
Forbes 11
--------------------
Duke
Barea 12
Harris 16
Durrant 31
Looney 11
Adams 19
Dragic 16
Batum 15
Morris 15
Snider
Holiday 17
Oladipo 20
Covington 15
Jokic 33
Redick 14
Hield 15
--------------------
--------------------
Danny
Fox 18
McCollum 16
Leonard 25
Carter 9
Green 17
Murray 14
Valanciunas 17
Richardson 14
Todd
Burke 10
Bazemore 17
Holiday 13
Saric 14
Whiteside 20
Jordan 30
Payne 11
Siakam 12
--------------------
--------------------
Matt
Bledsoe 18
Butler 23
Middleton 21
Aminu 12
Turner 16
Towns 23
Prince 16
Kleber 9
Nathan
DeRozan 25
Bagley 14
Kanter 24
Tuner 12
Henson 12
Joseph 13
--------------------
--------------------
Stevie B
Curry 32
Mathews 15
Gay 18
Gibson 15
Allen 18
Embiid 29
Young 17
Fultz 10
Kapper
Ball 12
McGruder 21
Lebron 34
Millsap 16
Ibaka 17
Thompson 14
Illyasova 11
Stephenson 12
--------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment