Very nice week for Danny. Not only did he move up to third on the all time list of most weeks led. But he also had the most points in a day on the year with a whopping 215! Well done Danny.
It would appear that Kapper is officially ruled out of the playoffs. It might of been a few weeks ago actually but I wanted to give him few weeks to see what he could do and he won one of them weeks. But it just doesn't appear to be in the cards for Kapper this year.
Our league is as competitive as it has ever been. Props to you owners on making this a great great league. We still have 9 teams in the running for the playoffs and even though I am 3 games up on everyone, I still feel like it could all be taken away from me if I do not get back on the winning track.
This week is shaping up to be a very high plays week. Many team play 4 time and if you utilize them properly then everyone should have 40 plus plays or more this week.... I myself am looking at between 46-48 plays this week.
Hope you guys do not care that I stopped ranking teams from how I see them best to worst. But instead I started ranking them as if the playoffs started tomorrow... And I also started putting up every ones points they have scored on the year so you can see how the tie breakers would match up if you tied with someone. Nathan took a big hit when he had all them injury's. His points for is down compared to those around him. So you better look to have a solid record heading into the playoffs because you will probably lose most tie breakers.
Total Plays and Play Average's
It would appear that Kapper is officially ruled out of the playoffs. It might of been a few weeks ago actually but I wanted to give him few weeks to see what he could do and he won one of them weeks. But it just doesn't appear to be in the cards for Kapper this year.
Our league is as competitive as it has ever been. Props to you owners on making this a great great league. We still have 9 teams in the running for the playoffs and even though I am 3 games up on everyone, I still feel like it could all be taken away from me if I do not get back on the winning track.
This week is shaping up to be a very high plays week. Many team play 4 time and if you utilize them properly then everyone should have 40 plus plays or more this week.... I myself am looking at between 46-48 plays this week.
Hope you guys do not care that I stopped ranking teams from how I see them best to worst. But instead I started ranking them as if the playoffs started tomorrow... And I also started putting up every ones points they have scored on the year so you can see how the tie breakers would match up if you tied with someone. Nathan took a big hit when he had all them injury's. His points for is down compared to those around him. So you better look to have a solid record heading into the playoffs because you will probably lose most tie breakers.
Total Plays and Play Average's
1. Danny 520---18.5 +.1
2. Ritter 541---18.1 +.2
3. Duke 534---17.9 -.1
4. Gher 543---17.8 -.1
2. Ritter 541---18.1 +.2
3. Duke 534---17.9 -.1
4. Gher 543---17.8 -.1
5. Eric 543---17.6 -.1
6. Nathan 522---17.0 +.1
7. Dalton 568---16.8 -.2
7. Dalton 568---16.8 -.2
8. Todd 544--16.7 +.1
9. Kapper 518---16.1 -.1
10. Matt 550---16.0 +.2
Top 10 Best Plays in A Day
1. Lebron 67 wk3
2. Embiid 65 wk5
3. Harden 60 wk3
4. Cousins 56 wk2
5. DeRozan 53 wk12
.. Davis 53 wk13
5. DeRozan 53 wk12
.. Davis 53 wk13
7. Jokic 52 wk4
..Drummond 52 wk7
.. Vucevic 52 wk8
.. Westbrook 52 wk11
Top 10 Best Days by a Team this year
1. Danny 215
2. Ritter 209
2. Ritter 209
3. Ritter 208
4. Eric 205
5. Dalton 204
.. Ritter 204
7. Danny 201
8. Nathan 199
9. Eric 197
.. Gher 197
.. Gher 197
Top 10 Weeks by a Player on Season
1. Westbrook 166 (4) wk10
2. Westbrook 159 (4) wk11
3. Lebron 156 (4) wk9
4. Davis 150 (4) wk3
5. Lebron 148 (4) wk7
.. Lebron 148 (4) wk8
7. GA 144 (4) wk12
7. GA 144 (4) wk12
8. Drummond 142 (4) wk7
.. GA 142 (4) wk8
10. Davis 141 (4) wk6
Most Points Scored in A Week on Season,
plus number of plays you had
and Avg for that week
1. Eric 881---41---21.4
2. Ritter 874---45---19.4
3. Danny 843---38---22.1
4. Matt 839---48---17.4
5. Eric 822---45---18.2
6. Gher 815---42---19.4
6. Gher 815---42---19.4
7. Duke 803---42---19.1
8. Gher 794---42---18.9
9. Danny 793---40---19.8
9. Danny 793---40---19.8
10. Danny 792---40---19.8
Power Rankings Week 14
1. Ritter 11-3......9053
2. Gher 8-6......-111
3. Danny 8-6......-169
4. Dalton 8-6......-242
5. Nathan 8-6......-941
6. Eric 7-7......-212
↑↑↑ Projected Playoffs ↑↑↑
7. Duke 7-7......-243
8. Todd 7-7......-721
9. Matt 5-9......-993
10. Kapper 1-13......-1,455
2. Gher 8-6......-111
3. Danny 8-6......-169
4. Dalton 8-6......-242
5. Nathan 8-6......-941
6. Eric 7-7......-212
↑↑↑ Projected Playoffs ↑↑↑
7. Duke 7-7......-243
8. Todd 7-7......-721
9. Matt 5-9......-993
10. Kapper 1-13......-1,455
No comments:
Post a Comment