Saturday, March 11, 2017

Week 19, Saturday

Yesterdays Projections  12/61 = 20%


Lock Time = 2:00

Free Agents that went over 20 yesterday
7% of FAs were 20+ yesterday
Stein  29
Joseph  23


28 players went over 20 yesterday and only 2 of them were not owned. Well done league, well done. 

Today there are 12 NBA games and the first won starts at 3:00 Eastern Time but 2:00 for us local folk. 

Are league is shaping up for one hell of a interesting week 20. But before we look ahead lets look at this week and
I will show you why week 20 will be so interesting. For the 2 seed we have Matt 11-7 and Kapper 11-7 and Dalton 10-8. Matt and Kapper are behind in there matches and Dalton is winning his respected match. Which means they will all three be 11-8 going into week 20. Kapper faces off vs Gher who has nothing to lose and only spoilers to gain. He seems to have a pretty decent team right now and the way they are playing, even the Dream Crushers would be scared to face them. Are league is tough from top to bottom. So to have are 10th rank team doing so well shows how good this league really is. In are league you have to fight and claw for every win. LIFE IS A GAME OF INCHES a coach from Any Given Sunday once said. But also in Week 20 Dalton faces Matt. So this whole 2 seed business could come down to this match. But as good as Kapper's team is, you know he will have a great chance as well. But Dalton has the most points scored behind The Dream Crushers followed by Kapper and then Matt. So it could be in Dalton's hands and his too lose. If all goes his way in Week 19. 

The winner of the 5 seed is really going to come down to this week's match between Nate and Danny I believe. Winner will be 5 seed and loser will most likely take home the 6 seed for our playoffs. They will be able to set up for the playoffs next week. I say this because in Week 20 Nate plays Eric who is setting his lineups up still but he is really looking forward to Baseball season. And Danny plays Todd who has been injury stricken for some time now and since work is still so busy for Todd lately. I expect a easy win for Danny in Week 20. 

__________________

#1 Ritter
Westbrook  34
Batum  19
Harris  14
Griffin  25
Towns  32
Dirk  14
Holiday  14
Aminu  14
--Total--156
--Scored--232   1

#2 Kapper
Irving  20
Booker  15
Gallinari  18
Saric  22
Cousins  28
DeRozan  26
Williams  20
Yogi  16
--Total--165
--Scored--123   0

Ritter  28---20.8
Kapper  29---16.3
___________________

#9 Eric
Schroder  20
Hardaway  18
Ibaka  16
Zeller  16
Koufos  16
Collison  15
Mello  22
M.Gasol  25
--Total--148
--Scored--87   2

#4 Dalton
Paul  22
Middleton  18
Gordon  16
Millsap  20
Drummond  25
Johnson  17
McCollum  22
Porzingis  20
--Total--160
--Scored--196   3

Eric  28---15.7
Dalton  30---17.1
________________________

#5 Nathan
Jackson  18
Hayward  22
Williams  23
Thompson  17
Jordan  26
Morris  18
Hernangomez  19
--Total--143
--Scored--171   1

#6 Danny
Wall  30
Evans  14
Porter  17
Jokic  35
Nurkic  23
Lebron  34
Chandler  18
Walker  22
--Total--193
--Scored--181   0

Nathan  28---20.1
Danny  29---22.5
___________________

#3 Matt
Lillard  26
Oladipo  13
Barnes  20
Kanter  20
Whiteside  22
Bogdanovic  16
Dieng  17
Warren  20
--Total--154
--Scored--145   3

#10 Gher
Conley  24
Curry  20
GA  34
Harris  17
Rose  18
Plumlee  14
Payton  20
--Total--147
--Scored--108

Matt 33---15.9
Gher  28---20.9
________________

#7 Todd
Rubio  20
Barton  14
Wiggins 22
Monroe  20
Nelson  16
Gortat  20
Valanciunas  18
--Total--130
--Scored--93   1

#8 Brian
Bledsoe  22
Beal  20
Covington  20
Davis  35
Randolph  18
Dragic  20
Harkless  17
--Total--152
--Scored--139   1

Todd  24---14.7
Brian  27---16.5

One of my favorite sports speeches of all time. You can watch it or read it. But if you read it, then try to read it like Al Pacino does, with enthusiasm. 

https://youtu.be/_b7bgtu2O4E

LIFE IS A GAME OF INCHES
 I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment