I created this blog to share my fantasy projections to my fantasy basketball league. So I will have each teams players projections for each night. Nobody can get this perfect but I try very hard to do a good job. If a player is projected 20 and he gets 18-22 then I call that a win using my 2 point buffer. I find that I get 20-30% right on nightly basis. This is not a easy thing to predict. So without further ado here are my projections for 12/28...... Gianni's Antetokounmpo is to long of a name so I always call him GA. Just so everyone knows. And sometimes I won't use people's first name because usually we can tell who everyone is by just there last name. But feel free to ask about anyone who you might have question about.
Dream Crushers
Jeremy Lin OUT
Will Barton 16
DeMar DeRozan 17
Cody Zeller 17
Andre Drummond 21
Tyson Chandler 10
Marvin Williams 13
Bismarck Biyombo 16
--------Total----- 110
-------Scored----93
Coach Cal's Pro's
Bledsoe 20
Butler 23
Gallinari 17
Anthony Davis 35
Vucevic 18
Carmelo Anthony 21
Eldridge Payton 16
Marrkieff Morris 10
------Total----- 160
-------Scored----143
Rocky Mountain Way
Rubio 18
Batum 25
GA 33
Aldridge 22
Brooke Lopez 21
Rondo 19
Alex Len 14
Chris Paul 26
-----Total----- 178
-------Scored----203
Bringer of Rain
Schroder 19
Sedolosha 15
Jabari Parker 22
Ibaka 21
Towns 28
Jrue Holiday 11
Kilpatrick 18
Gilchrist(MKG) 19
-----Total----- 153
-------Scored----180
Ted Cousinski
Wall 26
Gary Harris 12
Fournier OUT
Trevor Booker 17
Paul Gasol 17
Porter jr 21
Wilson Chandler 14
Jokic 22
-----Total----- 129
-------Scored----161
The Victorious Secret
Teague 23
Wade 17
Paul George 20
LaVine 18
Jamal Crawford 16
-----Total-----94
-------Scored----78
MJ is the Goat
Lowry 27
McCullom 25
Tobias Harris 15
Millsap 23
Howard 31
Porzingis 19
Mason Plumlee 20
Rose 16
-----Total----- 176
-------Scored----184
Infinite Hustle
Steph Curry 25
Knight 17
Draymond Green 22
Gorgi Dieng 18
Myles Turner 21
Reggie Jackson 14
Mirotic 15
Lillard---Out
-----Total-----132
-------Scored----139
Boogie Nights
Walker 19
Beal 20
Devin Booker 15
Leonard OUT
Cousins 30
Kay Thompson 18
Faried 17
Rudy Gay OUT
------Total----- 119
-------Scored----98
Hightops for Higher
Lawson 16
Wiggins 17
Durant 36
Leuer 16
DeAndre Jordan 23
Gortat 20
Thaddeus Young 13
Valanciunas 20
-----Total-----161
-------Scored----158
21/72 = 29.1%.
Chris is gonna be one blogging SOB
ReplyDeleteYou could be right Eric. We will see how it goes. Hope the format looks good.
DeleteLooks fine.
ReplyDelete